California-Central

Photo's of Our Wedding in Paso Robles!

Here are some of our Wedding Photo's. If you are looking for a great, and unique place for a wedding in Paso Robles check out Eagle Castle. Everything turned out great except, I would not recommend getting your wedding cake through them. Enjoy the pictures. Link: http://www.mikelarson.com/rachel/2009/11/danny-and-shannon-eagle-castle-winery.html

Re: Photo's of Our Wedding in Paso Robles!

• ceboswellceboswell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Very gorgeous.  Where did you get your bridesmaid dresses?-Christine
  • sareiassareias member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bridesmaid dresses are Bill Levkoff. Most were purchased at Madeline's in Fresno. Most stores carry this brand.
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sareias, I guess I would fall into the "hopeful for a wedding next year" category. Would you mind telling me the price points of that area? I don't know if you can PM or whatever on the knot. But I would be much obliged.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just realized that came off really rudely. I'm sorry, what I mean is I'm trying to do preplanning b\c I will only have a 8-10 mo engagement. You can tell me to shove it if you want, but the website doesn't have any prices... Drat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sareiassareias member
    edited December 2011
    Contact Roxan. Many wedding venues are priced based on the number of people, what type of food you choose, if you are serving alcohol. Some places allow you to hire your own cater. This save a lot of money. Also if you are able to bring your own alcohol. Eagle Castles pricing depends on all the above factors. They do not allow outside catering or outside alcohol. Most winerys only allow beer and wine and it usually is from their own inside vendors. All of the winerys that I checked out all had a approved list of food vendors to choose from. You have plenty of time to plan a wedding. You should purchase this book if you need to stay with in a budget. It is by Denise Fields. Sorry, I really can not help you with pricing. What you want, and how many guests will vary and be different than what I had,
    www.borders.com/ProductImages/products/00/57/98/a/57985815_a.jpg" border="0" alt="" width="80" />
  • stina93446stina93446 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarias, your wedding looks beautiful! And ps, that's my parents winery! lol, I am so stoked to see someone getting married there!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • edited December 2011
    Very classy.  You look beautiful and the dress is gorg!
  • CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I <3 Eagle Castle.  I would love to get married there, but I am torn.  I think a barn type setting is more our style.  I also have family friends who own Treana/Hope, so that is another option.

Beautiful pics!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • sareiassareias member
    edited December 2011
    I loved out venue. But would go elsewhere for the cake. That was the only disappointment. Especially since we paid extra for filling and was not pleased. Also the cake was not wedding quality. The ribbon turned black, and flowers changed from pink to orange because it was refrigerated. It still makes me sad when I think about it and look at the pictures.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards