Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

True Blood?

seems like a lot of people mentioned being fans in the intro poll.

So... when did you start watching? Fave characters? Has anyone read the books?  Any predictions on this season?  Bill or Eric?

Re: True Blood?

• edited December 2011
    Me! - I started watching from the very beginning, but the show has made me a little mad, it has strayed a bit too far from the books at times. I have read all but the latest book (waiting for it come out on paperback to add to my collection). I love the books.
    My favorite is Eric. I am not going to predict about the season, since I have a bit of a clue from reading the books, but I am definitely Team Eric all the way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also very much on Team Eric.  And I've read some of the earlier books so I know what *should* happen this season, but I'm also annoyed at how they don't follow the books.  

I like the amnesiac Eric, but kinda miss the badass one as well.  Wonder if he will regain his memory this season...
  • edited December 2011
    AH!!! I love True Blood too!!!

I managed to get more free HBO from Comcast just so I could watch it :-) I loved Bill and Sookie together, but for some reason I really just want to see Sookie and Eric hook up.  Can't help it. Eric is just too incrediably hot. And right now Bill is pissing me off.

I thought about getting the books, but I already know a lot of the differences so I think I would just get annoyed if I read them. I hate differences between books and shows/movies. Maybe when they stop this season and I'm having withdraws I'll start reading the books.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards