New Jersey - South

Rehearsal Dinner recommendation - Galloway/Absecon area

Hi-
I'm looking for recommendations for a rehearsal dinner in the Galloway/Absecon area.  I'm not familiar with the area, so any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner recommendation - Galloway/Absecon area

• edited December 2011
    Hi-
    I'm looking for recommendations for a rehearsal dinner in the Galloway/Absecon area.  I'm not familiar with the area, so any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there, check your local board.  This is international.  Link  to left.

<<<<------
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend Smithville Inn we had our rehearsal dinner there and it was amazing....also try the Rams Head Inn or Seaview Country Club...Seaview is undergoing renovations right now, but they should be opening up soon!

Hope this helps!
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Seaview. Great historic hotel. Lots of character. If you are getting married in the warmer months, they are building a beautiful out door patio wear you can have fun themed events outside.
  • edited December 2011
    Def check out Rams head.  We had ours there and it was amazing!  Smithville inn is beautiful as well.  Seaview had some weird banquet meal options and were a little more than our MIL wanted to spend.  Plus Ram's head had a sentimental value for us. 
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Try Gourmet Italian Cusisine too.  Reasonable packaged meals, options for alcohol, private rooms, great looking restaurant and bar.

You can book anywhere from 15 to 50 people, so great for rehearsal dinners!
  • reliartreliart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2nd the gourmet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mander3117mander3117 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    third the gourmet
  • caffeine2003caffeine2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gourmet! We just had a baby shower there, and a bridal shower. The wedding I'm attending is booked at Carriage house and since they own Gourmet they  give you a good deal. Gourmet has awesome food!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards