Arkansas
Options

Arlington Hotel, Hot Springs - anyone wed there?

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Arlington Hotel as a wedding and/or reception venue.

I am particularly interested in a wedding-into-reception one-stop-shop combo in the ballroom.

Any ideas on price ranges?

This would be for an intimate wedding for just close family and friends, maybe 50 people maximum, probably in early autumn (next year).

Re: Arlington Hotel, Hot Springs - anyone wed there?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm not sure what your budget is, it may be doable if you are doing the ceremony and reception there. When I was looking into reception venues we were told that the it was 10,000. They say the room is "free" and that you just have to spend that much on food and liquor. We aren't even serving alcohol at our reception so it wasn't worth it to us but maybe you will have better luck with it!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just talk with someone and get some prices. I hear its really pricey. (for us anyway) But its really beautiful. Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    leathialeathia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If its out of your price range, another place in hot springs is the old mill wedding chapel. It's absolutely beautiful, and they provide the tables and decor and dj and all kinds of stuff for a GREAT price, you just bring yourself, your food, and guests. Its where we are getting married. Their packages range from under $1000-$1895
    If you want a great photographer, look up mary buffington, she is ours and she is wonderful. Also, the best place to get cake and food and whatnot in hot springs is taste of eden bakery. Grant and Debbie are the best!
  • Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Taste of Eden is NOT the best place to get a cake in Hot Springs.  Their cakes are not made from scratch, and the husband is a jerk.  He purposely caused another vendor problems because he couldn't compete with her.  
  • Options
    willisd1002willisd1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have had Taste of Eden do several things for us here in town, but not a wedding cake.  I think the husband who owned and ran this with his wife unfortunately died.  Ambrosia Bakery is another good bakery in Hot Springs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For cakes in Hot Springs...call the Green Herb.  She did AMAZING on ours. 

The Arlington is pretty pricey.  There is a new venue in downtown- The Regency- across from Belle Arti (and owned by the same people).  We were having our reception there, but they didn't finish the building in time.  You should check that out.

We had our reception at the Clarion on the Lake- and it was beautiful and great food too.  But it isn't as classy as the Arlington.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would suggest Belle Arti and the Regency also.  I'm having my reception there and Penny has been great to work with. 

• Options
    raynmb3raynmb3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My daughter just got married there last weekend.  We had 60 guests, so we wanted something intimate, yet beautiful.  We chose the Fountain Room.  It turned out breathtakingly beautiful.  Very elegant and classy.  We were charged $3,000 and that included the food, wait staff, etc.  We chose the Arlington Trio for our entree, which included steak, seafood, and chicken, and had the wedding cakes for dessert.  We had Ambrosia's do the cakes, and every commented those were the best cakes they had ever had.  Wonderful experience!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards