Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Winchester Place in Greenwood

We are thinking about Winchester Place in Greenwood because they allow outside food and alcohol.  Does anyone have and info on this venue?

Re: Winchester Place in Greenwood

• Options
    indyindy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to one wedding there years ago. It is a bit on the small side if you for an indoor wedding but the grounds are beautiful. Of course if you were planning on an outdoor wedding, you would be hard pressed to find a better backdrop for your wedding. I am using the photographer that has her office on the grounds of Winchester Place (Donna Rice Photography).
  • Options
    HippieMommyHippieMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided against this place.  The lady that showed us the property seemed offended by the idea that we were going to have a full bar.  It was also too close to the road and the reception has to be finished by 9pm.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This location is very close to a pretty busy road. If you dont want to hear cars all night, I dont think this would be a very good location. Its is also pretty small, I'm not sure of your guest list size. But if you are having a small intimate wedding, it is a very pretty place
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards