Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Chair Cover Rental??

Does anyone have any recommendations for chair cover rentals?? I had intending on using Hook Up My Wedding but saw some bad reviews on WeddingBee so now I'm nervous to use them. They're the cheapest I've found, but I also don't want to worry about the wrong item showing up a week before the wedding. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated (either a local shop or online company)...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chair Cover Rental??

• Options
    jrkjpfjrkjpf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.partywarerentals.com/index.php
    They have the best prices anywhere online I have found, as well as if you order by June, you get an additional 15% off. And they will let you change the order up to 2 weeks before delivery.

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. -Bob Marley

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh awesome! thanks for that. did you use them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jrkjpfjrkjpf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't yet, we are still up in the air on if it will fit in the budget. I may call to see if they will allow me to send a deposit. Our local rental center was going to charge us upwards towards $800, this place is charging half of that, including to and from shipping. Haven't found any reviews, but didn't look too hard either.

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. -Bob Marley

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Fancy Seats.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My daughter and I do chair covers and sashes...Our web site is classycoversofpa.com. Our prices are very good and we do ALL the work for you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards