Texas-Austin
Options

Linens

Anyone else on here think that table linens are outrageous?! Anyone interested in purchasing and splitting the cost with me? At this point, I think I'll need fifteen 120" round linens, two rectangular (for either 6 or 8 ft tables, I can't remember right now), and then one other round (but I can't remember what size for this one either).  I'd be willing to discuss white, ivory, chocolate brown, or a light blue color (even though I think we were aiming for a chocolate color originally).  My wedding is March 19th, so if yours is after then I could purchase and you would pay me 1/2 when you receive them (& half of the cleaning fee).  We could possibly even sell them later down the road to further reduce the cost.  I saw this on another board I was reading and thought I'd throw it out there for the Austin knotties.

Brandie

Re: Linens

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think this is a great idea however wont work for me as my linens will be navy. Ive also seen where knotties help each other with DOC as well so you dont pay for it. You do their wedding then they do yours. I love that us knotties can come together like this. I really hope you find someone to help Future Ramsey as I agree linens are OUTRAGEOUS!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we are paying like 29 a table!!! :( CRAZY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brandie,
    My wedding is over already (12/3), but I purchased my linens, they are all white. I have 10 120" white, 5 132", 2 108" and I think 2 90 x 156 in. Rectangular. If you would be interested in purchasing any of them email me at richelleleigh11@yahoo.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies, I am interested in doing that as well. Send me a message and we can discuss.  Thanks, Liz
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards