Indiana

Destination Bachelorette

I am MOH and want to throw an awesome destination bachelorette party for the bride. She has said that she prefers to drive somewhere since all of the bridesmaids have kids and we want to be able to leave quickly if an emergency was to happen since it will be a weekend trip (and face it guys just aren't as good). We live in Indiana so I was thinking within 6 hours. We would love to be pampered by day and party at night. My budget is $2,000 and that is for gas, hotel, food and alcohol, pampering stuff and any admission to places/events for myself and the bride. I am going to ask for everyone else to pay for their own stuff and pitch in for the hotel room if they are staying with us. The guys are going to windsor, canada. Any ideas?

Re: Destination Bachelorette

• dhwhitakerdhwhitaker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am MOH and want to throw an awesome destination bachelorette party for the bride. She has said that she prefers to drive somewhere since all of the bridesmaids have kids and we want to be able to leave quickly if an emergency was to happen since it will be a weekend trip (and face it guys just aren't as good). We live in Indiana so I was thinking within 6 hours. We would love to be pampered by day and party at night. My budget is $2,000 and that is for gas, hotel, food and alcohol, pampering stuff and any admission to places/events for myself and the bride. I am going to ask for everyone else to pay for their own stuff and pitch in for the hotel room if they are staying with us. The guys are going to windsor, canada. Any ideas?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards