January 2013 Weddings

Shower!

My shower happened on Sunday, and it was AMAZING. It went really well, we got TON of awesome stuff, and my mom and girls are CHAMPS. It got me pretty emotional, I have to say. The fact that these poeple love us enough, and are so happy for us, and to cheerfully put in all the time and effort to put something like this on...it's just so touching. 

Re: Shower!

• Aww! How exciting! Mine is this coming saturday. I have to admit I'm kind of giddy about it. My Aunts are throwing it for me. I was truly touched that they are.
  • Ahh! Can't wait. I have two in November on the same weekend as eachother and I'm beyond excited. Might be partly because I live way out of state and get to see friends and family :D
  • I normally dont like showers, but I have to admit, I'm pretty excited for my own on November 10!  
  • It's pretty amazing. All I had to do was show up and open presents! How could that be any better?!
  • I'm dreading mine simply because I hate the thought of being at the head of a circle opening presents and smiling until my cheeks start shaking from muscle tension. Oh well, what can you do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine is the Saturday after Thanksgiving!  Plenty of time still.  :)

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had my shower last weekend!! It's the best feeling in the world. I love being surrounded by women who love and support me :) I'm glad yours was the same way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine was the 10th too!  Whats your wedding date and how did your shower go?!  : )

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_shower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:db38c937-f4b5-41f3-808f-eadd181eedc0Post:b2a30aa5-8e4f-46e4-a378-af67b57e2435">Re: Shower!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I normally dont like showers, but I have to admit, I'm pretty excited for my own on November 10!  
    Posted by laurbar12[/QUOTE]
    God is Faithful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards