Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Need help!

I'm having a wedding in June 2013 and I'm looking to find somewhere to hold both the ceremony and reception. This will be a second marriage for both of us, so we don't want anything over the top again. We need something that will accomodate older family members too. We live in Harford County, but won't object to areas in Baltimore.
There will be about 80 people invited too.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Need help!

• Options
    Well what sort of style are you looking for?  DO you want water, a mansion, a barn, a golf course???
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    i havent gotten that far.. im thinking indoor because of the heat in late june.. 
  • Options
    Well off the top of my head I know of Liriodendron Mansion (seems reasonably priced), Mountain Branch off of 152, Geneva Farm (harfordcaterers.com), Richlin Ballroom, Sheraton in Towson, Martin's East...

imageimage
  • Options
    Well in Harford County you have...

Rockfield Manor
    Mountain Branch Golf Club
    Liriodendron
    Maryland Golf and Country Club
    Bulle Rock Golf Club
    The Vandiver Inn

I think all of these locations are great for a second marriage.  They are big enough to hold the amount of guests you want but not so huge that things will look "over the top".

• Options
    This post was really helpful to me too....planning my fist wedding for April 2013 (his second), and we are trying to put things together kind of quickly so that we don't have to stress over it later (we both work for the railroad, so we travel a LOT)....Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Im glad my post disappeared... I had much of those listed above but also Richlin Ballroom and Geneva Farms (harfordcaterers.com).  I really liked Liriodendron from photos too.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards