Texas-Austin

Bridesmaid Brunch

Hi Ladies! 
I live in Houston, but am getting married March 5 in Austin and wanted to take my bridal party out for brunch the day of the wedding before we go get our hair done. Does anyone know of any nice places that wont cost me an arm and a leg, that we can all go to and not feel out of place with no hair or makeup done, and that has lighter fare so we arent all stuffed before putting our dresses on?  We are staying downtown Austin so something nearby would be great (at the Radisson Townlake)!  I would have loved to have a bridal tea, but our hair appt starts at 11:30 am so I thought brunch would be better timing wise.  I would like to do one of those cakes with the bridesmaid charms in it:)  Also, I would love a place that isnt insanely crowded on a Saturday morning, but that may just be wishful thinking... Thanks in advance for any advice you might have!!! I really appreciate it!

Re: Bridesmaid Brunch

• edited December 2011
    kerbey lane! check it out..tons of options there :) and defnitely an "austin" thing
  • edited December 2011
    You might look into So Co Cafe or Zocalo . So Co has a brunch and Zocalo has a sort of Mexican fusion diner feel. I love Kerby Lane too but I'd try to see if they can reserve a spot for you they get pretty crowded. Also you might look into the Sneaky Sunday app for Iphone and Android if you can. We just used it to pull up alll sorts of brunch locations and it's not just for Sundays lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards