June 2012 Weddings
Options

TMI Tuesday

I hope noone minds that I'm posting the TMI question, I didn't see another one for today and had an actual question that falls into this category!

What type of underwear are you wearing on the day of your wedding?

I'm trying to decide & I'm worried about being comfortable since with my ginormous skirt I won't be able to make anyyyy sort of discreet adjustments if something gets wedged where I don't want it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    I plan on wearing boy shorts prior to getting dressed while we are all hanging out in the hotel room, but changing into a thong before getting my dress on. The girls will just have to turn their heads for a minute while my a$$ is hanging out and I'm stepping into the dress. LOL.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    boy shorts for sure! I dont want anyone (DOC, Videographer, Photographer, ect) seeing anything!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have like 6 pairs of VS bridal underwear I got super marked down. I haven't worn any yet so I'm gonna wear them sometime to see if they're comfortable
  • Options
    I'm going to wear something sexy but not a thong. I am not flossing my butt on my wedding day!
  • Options
    Whichever pair I put on that morning.
  • Options
    Either a hipster, boy short, or a cheeky (fi loves those)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have no idea yet. Definitely not a thong though. Something comfy that doesn't ride up which means not those "seamless" panties. 
  • Options
    Is there a VS semi-annual sale between now and June 30th? If so, I might go find some cute white panties (bikini or boy short). If not, I'll just go to kohls or target and find a pair... I just want to wear something comfy; I'll change into something else when we get to the hotel room.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I wear thongs everyday so it's the most comfortable to me.
    I know, some as how, but it's totally true.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dce32e87-6551-4a1d-960e-f97d327b48fcPost:7a95d756-2625-446c-ae00-723eadad7823">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wear thongs everyday so it's the most comfortable to me. I know, some as how, but it's totally true.
    Posted by KrisKenny[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way!  I'll have to get some new ones that are neutral or white.  I tend to get colorful or black ones...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    I actually prefer thongs! Boyshorts and whatnot ride up too much haha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dce32e87-6551-4a1d-960e-f97d327b48fcPost:226c791c-d735-4c83-b36b-3c276be1b63e">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually prefer thongs! Boyshorts and whatnot ride up too much haha
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]
    Me too!!  I may wear boyshorts or something while I am getting ready and have my sister help me change once everything is covered. I don't want anyone seeing anything they aren't supposed to see.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dce32e87-6551-4a1d-960e-f97d327b48fcPost:4b30e3bb-4662-42e7-8b78-763c77ce8532">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TMI Tuesday : Me too!!  I may wear boyshorts or something while I am getting ready and have my sister help me change once everything is covered. I don't want anyone seeing anything they aren't supposed to see.  
    Posted by amonis[/QUOTE]
    I want a picture of me getting dressed like FI's name tape in the inside of my dress and the corset but I'm kicking everyone out except my mom, sisters, and photographer lol
  • Options
    VS boyshorts, in either blue or white.  I have a small ballgown, not worried about panty lines!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Im wearing Navy blue or black boyshorts. We my new last name bejeweled on them. ( Mrs. Goodine)
    Cant wait to take off the dress and see his face.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also wear thongs every day, and some cheeky and boy short undies ride up horribly! 
    FI likes cheeky undies, and I found a pair of blue lacy ones at Ross (on accident). They are really soft and super comfy! I love them.
  • Options
    I've been wondering the same thing.  I am going to try on my dress for the first time on Thursday (I think) so I'll have to see what works with it.  I love my supersoft body by victoria thong so I may try the hiphugger of those.  If they don't work then I'll do the thong I think. 

I don't think FI will really see my underwear anyway since it will be coming right off! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dce32e87-6551-4a1d-960e-f97d327b48fcPost:7c6f0208-fa27-4f4c-b9ac-8e2373a00694">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whichever pair I put on that morning.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]
    This.

I haven't really put much thought into it...
  • Options
    I love the vs lace thong. They are one size fits all but I swear they fit amazing. I plan on buying one in light blue to be my something blue. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wear thongs everyday.. I think boyshorts/briefs/hiphuggers ALWAYS ride up! 

I'd like to find a cute bridal thong!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dce32e87-6551-4a1d-960e-f97d327b48fcPost:0e03f6f9-cfd4-4fa7-a16f-8ef0f1509903">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the vs lace thong. They are one size fits all but I swear they fit amazing. I plan on buying one in light blue to be my something blue. 
    Posted by LOTON01[/QUOTE]
    Same here. Fav underwear
  • Options
    VS has super cute wedding underwear. I think I am going to get a pair; they are regular underwear.
  • Options
    I'm wearing something comfy. Something tells me that wearing a heavy wedding gown in late June will make me a little hot, and I'll probably want to freshen up and change into something else (or nothing at all) after the party is over! =)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dce32e87-6551-4a1d-960e-f97d327b48fcPost:bd660f6b-1478-4716-aa7f-9d4a4c4f7a61">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm wearing something comfy. Something tells me that wearing a heavy wedding gown in late June will make me a little hot, and I'll probably want to freshen up and change into something else (or nothing at all) after the party is over! =)
    Posted by MiksChick23[/QUOTE]

This exactly. Im wearing the most comfortable cotton bikini style I can find in my drawer because I am hoping to shower before he even touches me! Big dress, June, dancing = sweat!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dce32e87-6551-4a1d-960e-f97d327b48fcPost:f850a937-3b09-4d91-a2da-fe2849d370f7">Re: TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Either a hipster, boy short, or a cheeky (fi loves those)!
    Posted by Jean6912[/QUOTE]

Me too.  It will really be whichever one I put on that morning.
  • Options
    Elizabeth80Elizabeth80 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I would love to wear something lacy and cute. Most likely a thong since everything else rides or would be too bulky for a hot day in June:-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards