Colorado

American Mothers Chapel (Rockledge Ranch)?

Hi! I'm new here :-) My fiance and I are planning a very small wedding in Colorado Springs for April 2011. We are on a minuscule budget and having trouble finding ceremony locations. There are a lot of wonderful outdoor locations, but the weather in Colorado in April can be unpredictable so we'd prefer to be indoors.

I recently came across the American Mothers Chapel, but I'm wondering if anyone has been there and has thoughts/opinions on the location. I tried calling them for more information, but I'm not getting a response. 

Thanks!

Re: American Mothers Chapel (Rockledge Ranch)?

• AvsChic23AvsChic23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familair with the Chapel, but the scenery in that area is beautiful. You'd be near Garden of the Gods, right?

If you wanted to look at other places, you could try Phantom Canyon brewery. I really want to get amrried there. The price for the venue includes food and drinks, so it's not as bad as it looks when you first see the price.
  • gotjesus2033gotjesus2033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married in the American Mother's Chapel on December 8, 2000.   It is a beautiful quaint little place.   It was a snowy foggy day that was magical somehow.    Back then you could rent it out by the hour and it only cost me $20.00.   The $100.00 fee that they charge today is still very reasonable.   You will not be disappointed, as it is a classy intimate special place.   It will always hold a special place in my heart, and I would highly recommend it.   The Lord has his hands on the entire planning process of our swift marriage and led us to that place, and he continues to bless us to this day becuase we just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.   May the Lord bless your upcoming special day and your marriage that follows.  ")
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards