Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

good bio or webpage for GR brides

My sister just announced her engagement, and she's no wedding planner.  I'd like to do what I can to help, and I don't want to overload you with a million questions if there is a good place to look for a lot of these answers.  She's really closer to Kalamazoo than GR, but is there a good bio or page I could direct her to for many of her venue/DJ/florist questions as she's just starting her planning?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: good bio or webpage for GR brides

• Options
    edited December 2011

Checkout the Kalamazoo and Portage Bridal associations pages - they are full of information.

• Options
    AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, we wouldn't mind the questions at this point, but there aren't too many people from the K'zoo area here.  However, when I was planning, I originally started looking around K'zoo, but just didn't find what I was looking for there.  I thought there was just a lot more selection, and due to that, more competition with pricing.  Definitely don't overlook the GR area. :D
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations to your sister!!  We are definitely here to help, so don't hesitate to post questions.  If you try to be as specific as possible when asking those questions (give us the budget for that item, what you had in mind for location, etc), the girls on this board can be very helpful!!

I would definitely suggest picking up a copy of the Knot Michigan maagazine, as well as Michigan Brides magazine.  I would also take a look at http://www.grandrapidsbride.com/ - I got a lot of vendors off that website when I was planning.  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards