Ohio-Northeast
Options

Price of Photographer

Looking to get an idea on what to expect when I go to book a photog...
If you wouldn't mind...
Who you used-
Price-
What it included-
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Price of Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Livigni Photography. I picked the most expensive package because i LOVe pictures. It was about $2800. I got an engagement session with a 8x10 and 2- 5x7, and a very nice cardstock scrapbook style book. And then I get 1 picture blown up and framed. I also get 2 photographers, they will be there till start and finish. They are awesome! Great people.
    Photographers are not a cheap item. BEWARE!
    Best of luck to you!

Heather
  • Options
    KT82KT82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Digital 504...for about $1700 we got engagement session and a disc with the edited pictures, two photographers for 10 hours on our wedding day with unlimited photo locations of our choice , a disc with all edited wedding day pics, and an album...and one free add-on, so we are having him make a 20 page photo guest book using our engagement pics (he has many other options as well. We're getting a lot of stuff for the price! Plus we booked videography with him as well, so we got a $150 discount. He also offers photo booths.
    Also he offers several different packages with different prices.
    Check out the website

www.digital504.com
  • Options
    ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elizabeth Pruitt Photography. Our budget was originally around $3000 and that's about what we're spending. We found Elizabeth's rates to be pretty competitive for our area and we're very happy that we found her! Here's a link to her blog www.elizabethpruittphoto.com/blog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

i don't know what your budget is, but it really all depends on what you want. our budget was $1000, and i found a few within that range. we booked maria sharron...we'll have her all day for $975 and get all the images on a CD and webpage. that price doesn't include any prints/albums.

• Options
    clcandow07clcandow07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am using digital 504 also jay kossman seems to be very professional I booked the $2000 top package which is 2 photographers for 12 hours and 2 add ons I also booked the photobooth with the $150 discount for booking photography the booth is $350  with the photography package we are also getting a free engagement shoot, free hi res cd so u don't get stuck paying $5-$10 per 4x6 print which most photographers do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Christopher Bues Photography. We booked him for 6 hours for $1200. We also booked an engagement session for an additional $200. The engagement session should take 1-2 hours.
    We are getting all our pics uploaded online for viewing and so our guest can purchase. He offers all his prints at cost (same as Van's Camera).
    www.chrisbuesphotography.com
  • Options
    JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle Brown of Michelle Brown Photography:

http://www.michellebrownphotographyohio.com/index2.php?v=v1

We got the $750 package.

Included enagement photo shoot w/ CD, 5 hours of coverage on wedding day, photo editing, CD of all photos wilth all rights (so we can take the cd anywhere and print out as many pics as we want, whenever we want) and a photo album of all the prints.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Maria Sharron, I'm getting her all day, a second photographer for the ceremony and a gorgeous 40 page album for $1000. She does beautiful work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

thanks ladies!

• Options
    megilbmegilb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im using Imagen pfotography in cleveland. Cost 6500 including videography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Riverfront Photography (www.riverfrontphotgraphy.com) for my wedding and was VERY pleased. It was helpful that they didn’t have any time limits, location limits or picture limits. They started with me at the salon! I think there packages started at 1500.00. My package was $2250 and I got all of my images on CD an engagement session, a 10X10 custom album and All day coverage!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards