Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Critique my Etsy listings??? (NOT trying to sell anything)

DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to spam or be a "vendor" but I need your help. Please please please do not feel obligated to purchase anything I'm not trying to be a vendor and SPAM the board, but I could use a fresh set of eyes.

What do you think about the two listings I have in my Etsy shop? Do the descriptions make sense?

Do you have any ideas of other designs I can put up there? I want to keep the prices pretty low right now so I can get reviews and build a clinetele.

Re: Critique my Etsy listings??? (NOT trying to sell anything)

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you show the high-res image for the first one on the site, just with a watermark?  I think people might want to know the quality of the invite.

Also, I like the overal invitation style for the second one, but I don't like the hydrangea.  i think something more stylized and less photograph-like (if that makes sense) would be prettier for an invite.
  • Options
    yuengling58yuengling58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_critique-etsy-listings-not-trying-sell-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:32b5a1ae-90a7-4c4d-8c55-aed473ab6602Post:7c44d252-c54a-4b31-bc26-3ea4a7a3ad42">Re: Critique my Etsy listings??? (NOT trying to sell anything)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could you show the high-res image for the first one on the site, just with a watermark?  I think people might want to know the quality of the invite. Also, I like the overal invitation style for the second one, but I don't like the hydrangea.  i think something more stylized and less photograph-like (if that makes sense) would be prettier for an invite.
    Posted by mdphd[/QUOTE]

Thank you - that's a really good idea. Do you think it would be better to do the high-res image with a watermark or actually print one out and photograph it? 

For the second, I'll play around in photoshop later and see if I can make it more artsy and less like a photograph.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards