Wedding Party

Anything funny to share?

Anyone have any good (but clean/work appropriate) funny sites?

One of my faves is http://notalwaysright.com/

I need some more sites to book mark so I have things to look at when work is slowwwwww, like todayyyyyy.

Re: Anything funny to share?

• sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com

It's a woman who records and blogs her husband's sleep talking. It is HILARIOUS.
    DD Lea, born 04/21/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #4 It's a BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    CP: July 2011
    BFP #3: 11/3/2011 M/C 12/12/11
    We miss you and love you always, little firecrackers!
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2010
    I'm a fan of lamebook.com and damnyouautocorrect.com (someone had that posted here a little while ago)

That one cracks me up Brooke!

ETA: On second thought, lame book isn't always SFW. But it's a funny site none-the-less.
  • bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited November 2010
    Oh how could I have forgotten: http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Flip through some of his other pages too while you're at it, particularly Simon's Pie Chart, Bob's Artwork, and Permission Slip ETA: and Party in Apartment 3.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • lol, Brooke, the one about Voldemort/Vader was good.

One of the ladies I work with went to see HP last week with her son.  She commented on fb after the movie and said "So...it turns out that Voldemort is NOT Harry's dad.  I guess I had that confused with Star Wars."
  • Annnd, I just read that last sight you posted, Brooke.  Hilarious.  I was silently laughing to myself the whole time.  Good stuff.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_anything-funny-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:fc4b4ef8-53ca-40f9-bfbb-02fbbf6e69dfPost:54958b9c-22bb-4c31-9f36-1c50ac115c19">Re: Anything funny to share?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Annnd, I just read that last sight you posted, Brooke.  Hilarious.  I was silently laughing to myself the whole time.  Good stuff.
    Posted by frogurt814[/QUOTE]
    I made the mistake of first reading it in class, trying to stifle my laughter, and then having to run out so I could get it out of my system.  
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_anything-funny-share?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:fc4b4ef8-53ca-40f9-bfbb-02fbbf6e69dfPost:8040394b-5471-4154-896e-af25b795dff0">Re: Anything funny to share?</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol, Brooke, the one about Voldemort/Vader was good. One of the ladies I work with went to see HP last week with her son.  She commented on fb after the movie and said "So...it turns out that Voldemort is NOT Harry's dad.  I guess I had that confused with Star Wars."
    Posted by frogurt814[/QUOTE]
    If you don't know who Voldemort is by now, you're beyond help.
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• frogurt:  not funny but such a great time waster and so much fun.  I'm guessing that many of you already know about sporcle.com, but I was introduced to the wonderfulness of it by my younger DD over Thanksgiving.  It provided lots of entertainment for our family!

I think we did EVERY Harry Potter option!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Trix I'd never seen that before but I know what I'm doing the rest of the afternoon!
    Courtesy of megk8oz

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards