June 2012 Weddings

Wednesday morning cuteness

I had a post last week on SB asking the girls to talk me out of getting a dog.  It worked, but I just wanted to share their newest portrait with you all this morning because, well, they're freaking adorable.

Re: Wednesday morning cuteness

• Oh my goodness, they are precious! We are waiting to get a dog until after the wedding and I am looking forward to lots of puppy cuteness!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-morning-cuteness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:9895b309-020d-4908-8268-b95f0baca165Post:5406e4d6-5ac0-4375-92f5-0bc36a0baa7d">Re: Wednesday morning cuteness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my goodness, they are precious! <strong>We are waiting to get a dog until after the wedding and I am looking forward to lots of puppy cuteness!</strong>
    Posted by acn6497[/QUOTE]
    us too! we can't wait
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SOOOOO cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aw! How do you not adopt that cuteness?
  • Awww....so cute!

Both FI and I have a dog. It makes for a full house. Combined we have roughly 130 lbs of furry love.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-morning-cuteness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:9895b309-020d-4908-8268-b95f0baca165Post:03db7626-11eb-4753-bcf8-f23d2605428c">Re: Wednesday morning cuteness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw! How do you not adopt that cuteness?
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]
    Right?  Well we just found out FI's sister is adopting one of the female chocolates, SO I'm hoping she will breed her in a couple yeras and by then we'd be ready for a puppy :)
  • They are adorable. What type of dog. I am dog lover. Both of my parents have a dog Mom- Labodor Dad- American Bull dog ( that I call mine)  My grandfather keeps the family dog which is a boxer. we are waiting to get our dog once we get settle into our new home. Plan to purchase in June. Hopefully, have a dog Christmas.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh my goodness!! SO precious!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • We are going to look at it after the wedding. Too much going on right now to deal with potty training and teething.
  • They are SO cute! 

We're waiting until after we get married and settled into our next house before getting a puppy.  I can't wait to have another dog to play with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards