June 2013 Weddings

Save the Date

I am about to order my STD magnets and I was wondering if anyone else is doing STD's and when are you planning to send them out?  Do you think this is a waste of $$$? We are having a destination wedding - about 3 hours away from home and I wanted to give everyone a chance to plan..

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Save the Date

• We already mailed ours out. 100% of our guest list is OOT and the majority are OOS and coming with lots of little kids. They all appreciated the heads up. FI's family from Biloxi and Chattanooga are making a whole two week vacation out of it because of the required travel for them to come. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • LnodesLnodes member
    First Comment
    I'm going to do them, but not planning on sending them out until September or October. It is not a destination wedding though so you may want to send them out earlier than that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am sending them out towards the end of October.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm sending mine out in September/October, but it's not a destination wedding and most of the guests are from the area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're sending ours in September/October -ish.  Mostly because I'm taking pictures in September to avoid harsh Maryland humidity that will frizz my hair in August!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just ordered ours a few weeks ago and I'm planning to get them out as soon as they come in. June is an extremely busy month (I've heard) for vacations and other weddings, so with the majority of our family and friends being OOT, the earlier the better so they can plan accordingly. Since yours is a destination wedding, I would maybe consider sending them out before October.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm probably going to be sending mine out in October, like many of the other ladies. Not a desination wedding and most of the guests live in the area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I just got mine and finished addressing and stamping them 5 minutes ago. We have about 25% OOT, but I know people are super busy In June and just want it on peoples radar. (And I go back to full time nursing school and full time work in September and want to have as much as possible done first)
    xo
  • We are going to send them but wont be until October. We live in a different city but its in our home town. most of the guests are in the area but we do have a good bit out of town
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards