September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Friday

Was home last night with a massive migraine and so didn't get to work out :( Going tonight instead... FI and I were going to take tonight off so I guess it works out...

How was yesterday for you girls? Any big weekend plans?

Today's Inspiration Picture:

Re: Accountability - Friday

• Options
    Yesterday was good up until I made Jamaican food for dinner and ate a crapload.  
    I  dragged myself out of bed an hour early this am for some elliptical and arms, and I'll be at work all evening so I'll pack good stuff for the rest of the day. 

Glad you're migraine's better...they're the worst!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I didn't work out last night.  My teeth hurt so bad it gave me a huge headache.  I did however, start the food from the doctor.  I'm down 3lbs overnight.  I think I'm still holding on to water weight though.

Tonight FI is going to put me through push up boot camp.  I can never get my back straight.  I have scoliosis, at the top and bottom of my spine, so I hope its not from that.  After that we're going to do Chalean Extreme ;)  I cant wait.  I just hope the pressure in my head doesn't hurt tonight.
  • Options
    I cross trained last night at the gym.  I had a great workout and the elliptical was a nice way to feel like I wasn't being lazy while still not worsening my shin splints.

I have a 5K tomorrow in Stone Harbor, where we're getting married, so I'm excited for that :)  We are leaving tonight, so no workout for me this evening.  Which I'm totally cool with- Fridays are usually rest days for me anyway.

Next week is a no running week for me :(  Like I said, I have shin splints right now and just want to rest my legs for a bit.  I start training for my half marathon the week after next, so my accountability will probably start to become more frequent on here.
  • Options
    we went to the gym last night after picking up Dan's car and having panera for dinner. i could have eaten healthier at panera, but whatever. it's still healthier than somewhere else where i would have ordered fries.

i did shoulders & abs with Dan, and then when we went home i did some paint touchups in the office (we just repainted it). and then i made "cupids mix" to bring with us this weekend, and ended up eating a bunch of it (so YUM but so bad for you).

this weekend we are going up to the wisconsin dells. we got a groupon deal a while back, for a 2night stay in a condo plus 4 lift tickets and 4 pool passes (indoor obviously). we're going up with dan's best man and his girlfriend, so i'm really excited! we'll be skiing all day saturday and then probably hanging out in the pool a little bit on sunday before we drive back.

since we're driving up tonight (about 3 hours from here), we won't be able to get to the gym. but tomorrow should be quite the workout!
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    Last night I got in a quick arms/abs/back workout as a study break.  This weekend will be a bust though.  We are spinning tomorrow morning buuuuut......as FI's valentines day present I am surprising him with cakelettes in his fav of our wedding flavors from our baker (chai spice with cinnamon buttercream).  And as our vday dinner/send off since FI moves for work on Sunday, we are going to our favorite Brazilian steakhouse tomorrow night where I will inevitably eat my own body weight in filet mignon and lamb.  Sorry vegetarian...it's just the best meal ever and gotta get my moneys worth (its pricey)!  Oh and they have these little cheese bread balls that I have no will-power over.  Don't worry though I have a lot of workout classes booked for next week to make up for it....gotta enjoy life sometimes, right?
  • Options
    went to the gym with a friend who's a cop and she put me through upper body hell and I'm paying the price today.

Yesterday I made weight watchers meatloaf and 1/2 califlower 1/2 potato mashed potatoes with sauteed zucchini and mushroom. Prior to that I had some kashi cereral and an apple for breakfast, salad with baked turkey breast for lunch and ryvita crackers with fat free cheese for a snack. So all in all a good day yesterday.
  • Options
    Definitely just went out for Chinese for lunch... FAIL hahaha, although I know its pretty rare that I have to fess up to eating poorly... lol

Definitely hitting the gym right after work with FI!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards