Ohio-Cleveland

Dusk til Dawn DJ's

Any reviews on Dusk til Dawn DJ's?  They are one of our possibles for my daughters wedding.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Re: Dusk til Dawn DJ's

• I met them at the bridal show at the IX center too and was surprised at how great their prices were. I looked all over online for reviews and could not find one, which worried me because I look for reviews on everything before I use something. Specially for my wedding. When I called and told them I could not find any reviews online I asked for references. They said they didn't have any so I went with another Dj for fear that they must not have good references. I went with beach boyz. They had great reviews online and from friends and family. Good luck!
  • I had my wedding done by Dusk Till Dawn DJs.  They have a whole bunch of reviews on their website now at djakron.com.  I myself put one on there because they asked me to and with good reason because I was completely satisfied with their service.  Couldn't beat the price either.  I had their dj and photo booth service bundled for 5 hours and it only cost me $1200!  Our dance floor and booth was packed the entire night; I myself couldn't believe it.  Definitely look into this company for your dj and/or photo booth.  Worth it for sure.  Good luck to you all still planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards