Maryland
Options

Annapolis Make-up Artists

Anyone have a recommendation for a good wedding make-up artist in the Annapolis area? I don't want to do my own make-up, but I am really nervous about finding a random artist. Has anyone had a fantastic experience?

Re: Annapolis Make-up Artists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    well, i would highly recoomend this makeup artist, Hamna. she is in virginia but travels anywhere on the east coast, she might have a travel fee but i am not too sure of that. i saw her work at a friend's wedding and also my cousin's wedding and the picture came out stunning.
    you can check out her work at thepaletteforyou.com and i think the best way to reach her would be via email: thepaletteforyou@yahoo.com

she is also on facebook.com / the palette.
    good luck!
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be interested in what you learn.  Our wedding is in Annapolis (we live in DC) so I'd love to find someone local.  Please keep us posted.

Thank you!
  • Options
    huskymomma94huskymomma94 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My hair stylist recommended someone at Glow Salon. I have a trial appointment mid-July...I'll let you know how it goes!
  • Options
    asha03asha03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Crystal Hannon.  She is in Annapolis and is super inexpensive.  Her email is crystalj81@gmail.com  I was going to use her for my wedding, but then decided that I am going to do my own makeup instead. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards