Canada-Ontario

To veil or not to veil....

I am thinking of wearing a long veil (either chapel length or cathedral length). My dress has a fairly significant train and lots of beading and detailing at the back. 

What is everyone doing? (or if you're already married, what did you wear?)

Also, where did you/are you going to get your veil? 

Let's discuss! :)

Re: To veil or not to veil....

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore a 2-layer fingertip veil for the ceremony only. I borrowed it from my MOH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    wearing a flower with more of a birdcage
  • rktorkto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am wearing a headband that looks like a flat tiara.
    my sister is bringing her 3 different sized veils (blusher, shoulder length and floor length) for me to try with the dress.
    two reasons - too cheap to buy one and I dont want something attached to my hair.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm wearing a 2 layer fingertip veil at the back of my hair with a tiara.  I'm only wearing the veil for the ceremony and park pictures only.
  • Ninica_84Ninica_84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is a 2 layer mid length veil that was custom made by someone very close to me. I'm wearing it as long as I can I guess but I'm not putting it over my face or anything, it's just an accessory, not for tradition.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Im going to be wearing a cathedral length veil thats two layers with a detachable blusher .. It might be excessive but i love it :) getting it from here - http://www.veilshop.com/12102-12108_bridal_wedding_veil_regal_length.html
    price is much better than in the bridal store where i got my gown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards