Florida-North Florida
Options

Hair & Makeup in St. Augustine

I am already planning my Spring 2013, and as I am researching hair & makeup artists, I am finding that they are all really pricey! I would like on-site hair & makeup, and am probably going to go with Simply Makeup as their prices seem to be affordable. I have no idea as far as hair, though. Does anyone have any recommendations?  Thanks :)

Re: Hair & Makeup in St. Augustine

• Options
    I have seen the work of the stylist below (see photo below) she is multicultural and travels. I copied this information from her salon facebook page. I hope this helps.

http://calvinboldenphotography.ifp3.com/#/gallery/weddings-engagements/ppp-50/

Terrelle J designs
    I am currently offering 20% of your total service to the first 10 people.(new clients only) Give me a call @ 647-7158, I am located @ 8613 Old Kings Rd S suite 111
  • Options
    My makeup artist suggested a couple of hair stylists.

Casey Does Hair, she's listed on here
    Angela Byrd and I think she works at a salon in St. Augustine but I can't find the name.
    And the girl doing my hair is Kara. She will come to my location on the wedding day so I am very happy. She works with my makeup artist (Stephanie Mazzeo) alot so I know they will work great together on my wedding day look.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards