Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FFF

I flame that I didn't get hardly any sleep last night and I got up in a fowl mood. I also flame my daughter for not coming home right after work for 2 nights this week. She has to get up for school and I'm about to take the car away.
I have appointments today on my day off and I don't want to do a dang thing but sit on the couch. So frustrating when I get  like this. Also I have to work all weekend. Ughhh!!
OK my B*tch fest is over.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: FFF

• Options
    I jusr flame this headache I have. I did not think I made too many bad decisions at happy hour last night....
  • Options
    I flame this dragging day. Hurry up already, I'm ready for Wingstop for dinner!
  • Options
    CW- thats sucks. I have a feeling that may be me tomorrow at work.

Althougfh my mood has improved after that brutal workout I put myself through. Now off the the dealership and get my oil changed and listen to them tell me all the other stuff I need done that I can't afford. I blew them off last time so I'm sure to hear again..BlaH!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i flame my MOH for not showing up to the rehearsal and not calling me until this morning.
  • Options
    I flame my MOH for being so focused on herself. One of my other good friends wants to help plan the bachelorette party, but my MOH is pouting abt it, bc she doesn't want to let her help. And my MOH is planning on getting a hotel room for me, MOH, and one of MOH's best friends... Sounds more focused on MOH than me... MOH's friend I barely know, if I'm staying in a hotel that nt, shouldn't it be w/whoever I want (ie: MY other friends /BMs)? Not a huge deal, just a little frustrating.
  • Options
    Ash no way!!!! Hope everything works out for you today! You're getting married yaaaaaay!
  • Options
    I Flame these worst-cramps-I've-had-in-months that decided to show up today when I was supposed to start working out, do laundry, do the dishes, all before work at 4:30. I am instead still sitting on the my couch...blech.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-124?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:8320d39e-3970-4458-a4c6-57416963e987Post:d495e9a6-63b5-4c33-b969-635442fd9425">Re:FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]i flame my MOH for not showing up to the rehearsal and not calling me until this morning.
    Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]
    What?!!! No way!! Well enjoy your day and congrats! Your getting married
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards