Christian Weddings

Check: Invitations!

The other day my BM and I addressed the invitations- got them all written in about 3 and a half hours. FI and I stuffed them and put the stamps on last night and I dropped the invitations off at the post office today! I am SO excited!!!! I took a picture but I didn't get a chance to upload it on the computer. 

I told FI last night that once these invitations go out, there's no turning back! And, yesterday marked exactly 2 months until our wedding. It's coming so fast! 

What about you girls? Any big checks lately?

Re: Check: Invitations!

• FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww! Congrats! Can't wait to see a picture of them! I'm sure your 2 months will fly by! For me, no big checks but I have loads of time! I am hitting the DIY boards for ideas and organizing my DIY projects-- I figure it's not too soon to start!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Bet that feels good to get them done!! I'm ordering mine tonight. :) I'll have a post up with the proofs soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    So exciting!!! Mine should be in Saturday!! I can not wait!!!!!! Can't wait to see how yours turned out!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!! That was my least favorite part! Lol I'm finishing the remaining details tomorrow and wedesday and getting ready for the big day Thursday and Friday :)
    Photobucket My perfect dress! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Yay for getting them out!  We are mailing our invitations by Thursday or Friday of this week.  Mom and I are starting on the calligraphy tonight (hopefully). 

As far as a big check, we sent his wedding ring off for re-sizing!  It should come back around the 21st, at which point we'll decide what to get engraved on his ring and on mine!! :-)

July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • edited December 2011
    That's so exciting!! 

@futuremrsbarron, congrats and best wishes to you on your special day in a couple days!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!  Getting my invitations out was my favorite person.  Most nervewracking for sure, but definitely most exciting also.

I completed all of my DIY projects except a chandelier I'm making last weekend.  I still have to get undergarments and stuff but at least the nitpicky stuff is done.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! I'm glad you all are getting things done too! 

futuremrsbarron- congrats!!! So exciting! 
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome!! My RSVP deadline is coming up. The last big check, besides getting me moved into a new apartment, was that we ordered both of our wedding bands on Monday!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards