Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Where did you get your dress????

Hello NJ Brides!!!

Where did you get your wedding dress? I have literally tried on every single dress at David's Bridal and went to one other boutique in Belmar. I'm from central Jersey but am willing to travel to NY/PA/anywhere really!

Also has anyone heard of a multi-story wedding dress shop in PA, similar to Kleinfelds? One of my coworkers heard of it but didn't know the name. Apparently it has a huge selection.

I have 10 months til my wedding and no dress- I'm afraid if I don't pick one soon, I'll be cutting it close with alterations/ordering time.

Anyone's input is helpful- thank you!
file:///C:/Users/Erin/Desktop/C-8359.jpg

Re: Where did you get your dress????

• Options
    You might be a little lost. Try out your local board.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went to various stores and didn't find the style I wanted (I didn't want a strapless) so I went to perfect bridal website and ordered my dress online, I was hesitant at 1st but read the reviews and crossed my fingers, the dress came in a big box in 2 weeks and fit perfectly, I was so happy.
  • Options
    Yeah- I just realized that! I thought I was under NJ weddings. My bad.
    file:///C:/Users/Erin/Desktop/C-8359.jpg
  • Options
    they actually came in under my budget the place i went had a variety of her dresses and all different price ranges she didn't have any dresses over 1800.00
  • Options
    I went to Enelda's Happy Bride's in Sparat NJ Lake Mohawk area in Sussex County NJ
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards