New York-Western
Options

Ceremony/Reception in Buffalo, NY

I was wondering if anyone was familiar with Klocs Garden and Grove and if anyone has a attended a reception in the garden room? My guest list is roughly 120-130 and would have to either add or cut guests to make the minimum number for any of the rooms at Klocs. Unfortunately, I think the garden room may be too small even with only 100 people (this holds 110 maximum) and the dance floor seemed small.

Re: Ceremony/Reception in Buffalo, NY

• Options
    AmandaB29AmandaB29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked there. I love the garden room. I really think it's beautiful and if we could have fit in there, we would have had our reception there. I've only been to receptions in the bigger room, but I do think that the garden room would be okay for the 110 that it holds. If you really love it, I wouldn't worry too much about the dance floor being too small.
  • Options
    gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my fi and i loved klocs, but it was actually too small for us -- and to be honest, we werent a fan of the low ceilings by the dance floor.
    gorgeous outdoor space though.

will they let you visit when they're setting up for a wedding? that's usually a good way to envision your day and see if the guest list number will fit!
  • Options
    cinndawgcinndawg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The low ceiling is definately a downer when everyone is dancing and mingling. I feel like you really are aware of it. The two times I have been there the food was just okay but in all fairmess it has been a few years.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have heard complaints about the low ceiling and the food only being "ok"

but, we didn/t look at it...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually attended 2 weddings there last year (they were both on the same day!).  I don't remember the outdoor dance floor being too small and I honestly thought it was some of the best wedding/banquet food compared to some other venues. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards