Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

First Dance Song

We are looking for a not over played and not strange first dance song, we have some in mind but just not quite the right one~!  ideas ladies : )?

Re: First Dance Song

• What do you consider to be over-played?  Strange?  Everyone has different definitions for these things.

Maybe post the ones you have in mind so people can have a better idea of your musical taste before making recommendations.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Great idea...we really like U2 All I want is you...Wild Horses by the Sundays..and Aerosmith Angel...also a Bruce Springsteen song if I should fall behind..

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_first-dance-song-30?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:a1d85e87-8f9f-430d-849c-1b8693a8d1b1Post:b60ac49a-4fc8-41ac-936e-b769ef849e33">Re: First Dance Song</a>:
    [QUOTE]What do you consider to be over-played?  Strange?  Everyone has different definitions for these things. Maybe post the ones you have in mind so people can have a better idea of your musical taste before making recommendations.
    Posted by jcg98[/QUOTE]
  • ya see it depends on the music u like but our first song is tim mcgraw my bestfriend... i love it
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Thats our song to keyshkey...love it!
  • Ours is going to be "My Heart Belongs to You" by Hayley Westenra.
  • ours was Umbrella - the Mandy Moore cover
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards