Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!

• medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR: Went to a baby shower, she got a whole bunch of cute things!! Worked, and hung out with my MOH. It was nice!!

WR: Organized all of my wedding stuff. Counted the number of t-lights I have. I wanted to make sure I had enough!! My Dress came in!!!! I have to go try it on, and then figure out where I'm going to store it! I think I found my wedding shoes, but we'll see FI doesn't like them. But I told him he could try to wear the ones he does like and see how his feet feel!! lol, So we'll see!! I'll post after I decide!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and Happy Week!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

NWR- Went to see my friends new baby on Friday night.  I went to a baby shower on Saturday too!  Hung out with FI... we went to Target today to check out a couple of other things for the registry and looked at bikes b/c we want to bike around town this summer.

WR- my MOH dress came in on Friday!! I am so excited to go see it and try on my dress again.  We picked up our placecards tonight at Target.  They were on clearance... can't pass that up. I asked the couple we want for our guest-book attendants, and they said yes so that is taken care of now too. We also got our ushers asked and locked in. 

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    NWR: This weekend was my birthday and even though I am not still in celebration mood due to the death of my son, my friends organized several little parties for me from Friday, until tonight. It was great because nothing was really looked like a celebration, but most as get together with a cake.
    WR: I ordered the invites and response cards once I got a $80.00 off from Wedding Paper Divas. And the Queen of Crafts, is willing to help me out with all the things paper that I will need!!!!
  • saraann62saraann62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR- Had my bridal shower this weekend.  It was great to see everyone and all my bridesmaids.  I spent all day sunday cleaning out my kitchen so I have a place to put my new stuff.

NWR- Went on a bus party for a friends birthday.  I should never go out late on the weekend of a time change.  It really messes everything up!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday hsbstone!

WR:  We had our Engaged Encounter this weekend and it was awesome!!  It was from Friday until Sunday so that was pretty much our weekend.  We ran some errands yesterday afternoon after the EE wrapped up.  Checked our Target registry...it's weird some things do not show up online, but they do on the printed form you get there.  They also gave us a "welcome to club wed gift" and all the coupons were expired.  Ha, thanks! 

NWR:  See above...not time for NWR. 
    Anniversary
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HSB - I hope you had a great Birthday!!!!

Seems like everyone had a productive weekend!!
    Anniversary
  • ebagnallebagnall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR:  Sent out my invitations!  Yay!!!

NWR:  Took a small road trip to Peoria, IL with FI to drive his cousin there to meet her mom for spring break (parents are divorced).  We had some really nice bonding time with her and pretty much sang the whole way there which was fun.

Have a good week everybody!  Enjoy the beautiful weather!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards