Michigan-Detroit
Options

Wanted Wednesday

Anything in particular you are looking for?  Maybe a local knottie can help you out!

Re: Wanted Wednesday

• Options
    I'm looking for something interesting to put under my centerpieces.  My florist is doing 1 super tall cylinder with a purple flower/floating candle in it, or two shorter ones, and then a few votives.  He hates mirrors (and I do too) but I still want to find something affordable to put under the cylinders.  I know I need to check out Home Depot and stuff but if anyone has any ideas or anything for sale, that would be awesome!  We'd probably need 20 max.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using picture frames as a base for our lantern centerpieces. We are going to put sand and rocks on it, but I have seen it done with pretty colored paper in it as a base.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Do you have a pic?  Sounds cool but I can't imagine it!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I either need more time to put together some of the projects still or a buddy that will sit with me for hours hot gluing coffee filters to paper lanterns for my pomanders.
  • Options
    I am looking for two large (24"x18") antique looking frames (gold, bronze, or copper).

Thanks!
  • Options
    MMRoberts -- I can help you out if/when we meet up to give you the FG basket!
  • Options
    This might be far fetched...

...but old license plates??
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_wanted-wednesday-89?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:c2f25bad-0bef-41a9-a186-3b89a302306dPost:c1d3ba27-2d85-4199-8076-69e742f6fe2d">Re: Wanted Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]MMRoberts -- I can help you out if/when we meet up to give you the FG basket!
    Posted by Milsey32[/QUOTE]

Will you be at TN GTG this weekend?
  • Options
    I am looking for Fergie's Blossom heels in purple... size 8!  I found an 8.5 but they are too big. These seem to be sold out everywhere. Thought it was worth a shot posting.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_wanted-wednesday-89?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:c2f25bad-0bef-41a9-a186-3b89a302306dPost:7a81d35b-db05-46d6-af64-d197855299cc">Re: Wanted Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]This might be far fetched... ...but old license plates??
    Posted by StephLove12[/QUOTE]

oh man I wish you would've posted this a few weeks earlier! I just cleaned out my home office and H made me throw out my Michigan plate.  I've been holding on to it but now that I've been living in Seattle for more than 3 years i guess it was time to let it go!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards