Catholic Weddings

Annunciation Catholic Church Houston Texas

Hi guys!

I am currently in the process of getting married. I want a Catholic wedding. I see Annunciation Catholic Church all the time and I would like to get married there. Could anyone tell me how much is to get married there? How much is for parishoners and non parishoners?  I really hope someone can help me out here. Thanks in advance!

Re: Annunciation Catholic Church Houston Texas

• edited December 2011
    Your best bets are 1) the Houston local board (<--- over on the left, where it says "Local Wedding Boards," there is a drop-down menu and a list of local boards, including Houston)  and/or 2) calling them up and asking what their policies are for marrying members and non-members.

When planning your wedding, you will find that almost everything has a very, very wide price range and varies a lot by location and what you want from item X. Your best bet is to find out what things cost by calling/emailing vendors and asking them. They know that people are shopping around and are not insulted by your asking for a price quote.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • doctabroccolidoctabroccoli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ryan -
    This is an international board, so the chances of finding an answer this specific here are slim.  Ditto Bibli's suggestions.  Is there a reason you can't just call the parish?  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • edited December 2011
    You need to call them asap to make sure a) your date is available, b) how much it will cost, c) if you can get married there as a nonmember, and d) how much pre-marriage counseling you will need to go through.  Each parish varies widely in the requirements for marriage.  Good luck!
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Oh my. I didn't realize I posted on the wrong board! Sorry. Thanks for the advice. I will most definately look  up the number and contact the priest.Thanks lady! I am new the knot so please forgive me and thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    No big deal. Stuff happens all the time. Stick around and post so that we can get to know you. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards