• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Hawaii

Anna Kim Photography

Has anyone used her?  If so can you give me your thoughts on her. Also, any info on the pricing of her packages! Thanks!

Re: Anna Kim Photography

• I used Anna Kim for our engagement shoot, Wedding & we are using her again in April for our anniversary shoot.

She is awesome and does great work! I will send you a PM with the pricing for her packages from summer 2011 to help give you an idea of cost
    Anniversary
  • I'm pretty sure her prices are on her website...but I inquired about her and it was $4200 for 6 hours, which was out of my budget.  Her work is amazing, but I couldn't justify the cost.  We ended up using Maui Creative Photography and they were absolutely fantastic.  I cannot say enough good things about them, they are very reasonable too.
    Good luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_anna-kim-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:18faa03e-3934-4100-a99b-73d752b05b33Post:16e83935-79d6-4f5e-815b-529a327bd4f4">Re: Anna Kim Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure her prices are on her website...but I inquired about her and it was $4200 for 6 hours, which was out of my budget.  Her work is amazing, but I couldn't justify the cost.  We ended up using Maui Creative Photography and they were absolutely fantastic.  I cannot say enough good things about them, they are very reasonable too. Good luck!
    Posted by stephcap32[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion.
    On her website it says to inquire for pricing for weddings, none is given.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards