Hawaii

Anna Kim Photography

Has anyone used her?  If so can you give me your thoughts on her. Also, any info on the pricing of her packages! Thanks!

Re: Anna Kim Photography

• I used Anna Kim for our engagement shoot, Wedding & we are using her again in April for our anniversary shoot.

She is awesome and does great work! I will send you a PM with the pricing for her packages from summer 2011 to help give you an idea of cost
    Anniversary
  • I'm pretty sure her prices are on her website...but I inquired about her and it was $4200 for 6 hours, which was out of my budget.  Her work is amazing, but I couldn't justify the cost.  We ended up using Maui Creative Photography and they were absolutely fantastic.  I cannot say enough good things about them, they are very reasonable too.
    Good luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_anna-kim-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:18faa03e-3934-4100-a99b-73d752b05b33Post:16e83935-79d6-4f5e-815b-529a327bd4f4">Re: Anna Kim Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure her prices are on her website...but I inquired about her and it was $4200 for 6 hours, which was out of my budget.  Her work is amazing, but I couldn't justify the cost.  We ended up using Maui Creative Photography and they were absolutely fantastic.  I cannot say enough good things about them, they are very reasonable too. Good luck!
    Posted by stephcap32[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion.
    On her website it says to inquire for pricing for weddings, none is given.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards