Jewish Weddings

**LBRM_NJ and RAINLAUREL**

Hey girls!!

Renata--Are you making menus for the tables? Im not sure if its needed or not.

LBRM--I know you had the viennese table. Do you know how much extra it is? Is it worth it??

Re: **LBRM_NJ and RAINLAUREL**

• LBRM_NJLBRM_NJ member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did have the viennese table, but, Fred threw it in, so I have no idea how much more it was.  I would probably say that, whatever it is, it's worth it!  The number of different deserts was amazing!!!

Oh, and to answer your other question, they made menus for us.  I didn't ask for them.  They just told me they do it!
    Lisa
    The Knot lost my info, but, I've been married since 6/19/05!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Blog - "Helping Make Sense"
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! You have been such a great help!
  • LBRM_NJLBRM_NJ member
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy there are other CP brides to share info with!!
    Lisa
  • edited December 2011

Wow!  How did you get a viennese table thrown in?

• LBRM_NJLBRM_NJ member
    edited December 2011
    OK, so here's my story.  We made an appointment to go look at the Crystal Plaza.  I knew it was very expensive, but, I wanted to look anyway.  Glenn and I actually weren't even engaged yet, but, we knew it was going to be very soon.   My mom was not happy that we were going to start looking, but, oh well. 

We walk into the CP for our appointment and this man meets us.  As soon as I saw him, I started to laugh.  It was Fred - we grew up together!!  Went to school together kindergarten through high school!  I had no idea he was there!  So, let's just say, he made us an offer we couldn't refuse!

The kicker on the whole story is that, after our appointment, Glenn said we should go around to the back and look at the grounds.  It was raining and I wasn't too keen on it, but, ok, the guy doesn't ask for much, so we did it.  We got out and started walking around in the back and he proposed to me right there, on the CP grounds!  He had my ring and was planning on doing it over dinner that night, but, said that it just "felt right" at the CP!

We hightailed it over to my parents, told them we were engaged, told them about the CP, and my mom and I went over the next morning and booked it!!  The Crystal Plaza was the first and last place we looked!
    Lisa
  • edited December 2011

Wow!  That's a great story!  Thanks for sharing it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards