Pennsylvania
Options

ceremony locations near Easton, PA

Hey ladies!  We have booked our reception venue for our wedding next August, but I'm having a hard time finding a unique location for our ceremony.  I have tried looking into local vineyards, but all require a hefty site fee that is more than I'm looking to pay for just a ceremony.  Does anyone know of any ceremony locations that are reasonably priced and unique?  We were looking for something outdoors, but would consider something indoors as well.  Thanks!

Re: ceremony locations near Easton, PA

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Club at Morgan Hill is very pretty but I don't know if they'd allow just a ceremony there.

Locanda Cavallo is nice too but again I'm not sure what their pricing is or if they do just ceremonys but they do have a restaurant and hotel on property.

Hugh Moore Park has a really pretty house along the river that they used to rent out for weddings that I believe was surrounded by roses but I haven't been there since its flooded out a few times.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AHH!!! I'm having the same problem!! Hopefully you have more luck than I have had! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards