North Dakota

Where are you getting married???

Hey ladies,I thought it would be fun to find out a lil bit more about us ND brides. Where and when are you getting married?? Share any fun facts or what your working on now for your wedding!

Re: Where are you getting married???

• AmandaK2010AmandaK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Fargo.  That is where I grew up and where we plan to make our home in a few years.  So excited!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Leah, I'm getting Married in Jamestown! I can't wait!
  • edited December 2011
    My name is Sam and I am getting married in Bismarck in June.
  • edited December 2011
    Molly Here! My Fiancé met in Fargo so it only seems fit that we get married here. Technically we are getting married over in moorhead at St. Joe's but the Reception will be at the Raddison, its going to be so much FUN!!!
  • nanderson02nanderson02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married in a park in Bismarck. I'm having trouble finding a tent to rent though...any ideas?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Grand Forks
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are getting married on December 9, 2010 in Fargo at The Avalon! Its a beautiful place built and owned by the same people as our first apartment together. Hooray!
  • goetzcz21goetzcz21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Getting married in my small hometown northwest of bismarck, & then driving to bismarck for the reception lol. It threw a few relatives but they are ok with it i think.
  • emfinckeemfincke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Fiance and I are getting married Aug. 6 2011, in Fargo.  We are giving ourselves time for me to finnish school and all of that.
  • edited December 2011
    My name  is Denise. My Fiance and I are getting married in Grand Forks.  The ceremony will be at HOPE Evangelical Covant Church.  Pastor Paul is the officant.  The reception will be at the Alerus Center. So excited! The date is 6/25/11
  • edited December 2011
    We just got engaged last month, our wedding date is August 6, 2011 in Bismarck.   I stumbled upon this site researching wedding stuff-very excited ND weddings are profiled, it's nice to get ideas from local couples.
  • edited December 2011
    I"m Michelle and my fiance and I  are getting married in Jamestown next June.  The ceremony is at the basilica and the reception will be at the Civic Center! We are sooo excited!  We are both from Jamestown and started dating in high school
  • edited December 2011
    Hello all!  My fiance and I are getting married in Bismarck, were I grew up.  We were originally going to have it in Fargo, but my parents offered so much help that we are doing where they are now.  I'm looking forward to having our wedding and reception in one spot, Buckstop Junction in September 2010.
  • laurae84laurae84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married in Ambrose (my hometown) and having a later reception in his hometown in MT, where we'll live.
  • edited December 2011

Although we are living in Williston now, We are getting married in Sidney, MT. We are basically splitting the difference between where we grew up. He grew up in Wiliston and I grew up near Lambert, MT. It's kind of a neutral ground and not too far from either of our families.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Devils Lake!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married August 6, 2011 in Fargo (looking over the other posts apparently it's a popular day to get married)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "I love you not for who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance and I just got engaged, but are waiting until September 2012 to get married. We are looking at a beautiful Resort location on a lake not far from Fargo (near Itasca). We don't want the same church wedding & Ramada reception as dozens of people we know are doing. It may cost more, but that is why we have 2 years to plan & make it the best possible! :)
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Scandanavian Heritage Center church in Minot.  It is gorgous!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi im Julia my fiance and I are get married at the Carbury dam by Souris ND me and my fiance live on a big farm in Souris the wedding is August 13, 2011 any idea's on where to rent a tent and chairs near here.
  • nessa16nessa16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Vanessa and we are getting married on July 16, 2011 at my aunt and uncle's home in Thompson, ND, just south of Grand Forks.  Our reception will be at the city hall.  I grew up there but my fiance is from Colorado.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards