Ohio-Cleveland

Airbrush makeup artist

I'm looking for recommendations for a makeup artist that does airbrushing.  South or west side of cleveland prefered.  Also, anybody ever have their makeup airbrushed?  pros/cons?

Re: Airbrush makeup artist

• edited December 2011
    I am having fluttercosmetics.  The website is fluttercosmetics.com
    They travel all around to do airbrush which is nice because I am having them go to my mom's house where I will be getting ready (east side).  I haven't had it done, but I am having my engagement pics soon and they will be doing my makeup for that; kind of as a trial run.  My friend used them for her wedding and she looked beautiful and said her makeup lasted all night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can get this done at any Sephora location as well--they have the Temptu airbrush system.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Harvest for the info about Sephora...I didn't know they did this as well...do you know how much they charge?

I looked into flutter, but they were a bit more than I wanted to spend
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you just go and get your face airbrushed it's free--but if you have them do a whole "makeover"  aka do all of your makeup, you have to purchase a $50 gift card. 
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited December 2011
    I used Lindsay London for airbrush at it was awesome! it lasted 18 hrs and she was amazing! She'll even start prepping your skin months before to get it in perfect condition. She has a website Lindsaylondon.com. And she goes all over northeast ohio. Hope that helps:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards