Rhode Island
Options

Color help

I started with the colors of white, charcoal/silver and yellow. I have seen so many beautiful all white ( flowers) pictures that I am thinking about dumping the yellow and just going with white and charcoal/silver.

All white centerpieces and charcoal bridesmaid dresses with all white flowers. Not sure if I keep the yellow... Thoughts???

Re: Color help

• Options
    JandA7406JandA7406 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe just do a tiny bit of yellow in the bouquets and keep the reception all white??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    musictchr25musictchr25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What time of year are you getting married? I see the addition of yellow being very springy, while keeping the white/charcoal/silver being very wintery. Then again, my colors are springy, and I'm having a fall wedding, so you can do what you want to do.

Also, choosing different shades of yellow can help too:

-Amanda-
    Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary
  • Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ^ I agree with the knottie above. I think yellow - from a mustard to a canary yellow shade is a real nice pop of color to go with the gray/charcoal color along with silver and white. Yellow also a whimsy touch kinda like those billy balls.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My colors are yellow and grey! I love the yellow for my June wedding, i think it is perfect for that late spring/early summer time of year! You could even do a darker yellow, or gold for a fall wedding. If you are getting married in winter, i agree with those above who said to drop yellow.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having a winter wedding and I am doing Ivory, Matte charcoal grey and Gold...same color family as you :)

Agree that Yellow is better for spring or summer :) In the fall I think a mustard looking yellow would be great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think your bouquet should be all white, but I think your BMs should have some color in their bouquets, just to differentiate yours and make it more special.  I think a few pops of yellow would make all the bouquets look nicer, even if you don't carry the yellow theme throughout the whole wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the comments, wedding is in May. I will do all white for me and a little yellow here and there for my girls :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards