South Carolina
Options

Good places to dress shop in Greenville on a budget?

So we're back to the dress thing. Obviously would like to stay away form DB if I could for the time being. I'm already planning on going to The Dress. I emailed Dimitra's to see if they can work with ym measley $500 budget.

Does anyone else know of a nice dress shop (used is fine with me!) that has nice dresses and can work with my budget. Prefer them to be in the Greenvile area or could venture to Spartanburg.

Thanks!

Re: Good places to dress shop in Greenville on a budget?

• Options
    jencarson1jencarson1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Charles & Tenny's in Simpsonville. They are a very sweet, family owned store. They might not have quite the selection you'd see at other stores but they do have a catalog you can order from. I don't know if they have anything in your price range but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask :).

Here is their website:

http://charlesandtennys.net/index.htm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Charles & Tenny's of Simpsonville. Tenny is AMAZING and there prices and better than most in the area. I would call there and make an appointment because she sometimes has family things come up and since it is a family owned store she, her daughter beth, and Charles are the only ones who run it.
    864-963-9115 tell her Kelli sent you ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards