North Carolina-Outer Banks

***Rebecca!!!***

Are you excited?!?  Your day is almost here.  When do you leave?  I am sure your wedding is going to be fantabulous.

And I follow you the week after.

Re: ***Rebecca!!!***

• rebecca2929rebecca2929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm SUPER excited.  We're leaving out Friday morning to drive out there and decorate and get settled and relax.  The only thing I have left to do is burn the CD's for the reception since the sound system won't hook up to an iPod.  It's hard to believe that it's almost here.  6 months (he proposed on Valentine's day) of non-stop planning and it'll be over soon.  How excited are you that you're only 2 weeks out?  It's gonna be awesome!
    Anniversary
  • tcigaltcigal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH MY GOD ladies- CONGRATS!!!  I just got so excited for you!  ENJOY, have SO much fun, soak every moment up, and then of course when you're home & settled, fill us in on every detail Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Valentine's Day for me too.  A very accelerated schedule.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No kidding.  My poor FI has endured so much these past 6 months.  There have been tears and meltdowns and arguments with family members and so many other things but he's helped me thru every bit of it and is always there to make me laugh. 

tcigal - I'll make sure that I post pics and details after we get back.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know how you both planned so fast.  We got engaged June 2010- I must not be as organized LOL!
    Lisa Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ldybug - It wasn't easy.  Instead of concentrating on only one vendor at a time, I was contacting caterers, florists, bakers and DJ's all at the same time.  It was very stressful at times and I hope I never have to plan another wedding...lol.
    Anniversary
  • hibiscus118hibiscus118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So excited for you guys!! 
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yay Rebecca!!!! Enjoy it! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!!! Then Maria's turn! We got engaged end of march and getting married October! I couldn't do a long engagement! It's easier to plan for a small wedding though, ours being only 30 people...
  • OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    How did everything go Rebecca?  I know you are probably basking in the sunlight right now...but we can't wait to hear how everything went!

Lots of love & congratulations to you both!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards