Missouri-St Louis
Options

Andre's South - St. Louis, Missouri

We're looking at having our wedding reception in the front smaller hall at Andre's on Telegraph. We have 150 guests and I'm concerned that it will be a tight fit. Has anyone else used this smaller hall? How comfortable were your guests?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Andre's South - St. Louis, Missouri

• Options
    Elizabeth80Elizabeth80 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    We're looking at having our wedding reception in the front smaller hall at Andre's on Telegraph. We have 150 guests and I'm concerned that it will be a tight fit. Has anyone else used this smaller hall? How comfortable were your guests?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    You may want to post this on your local board
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_andres-south-st-louis-missouri?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c503a11d-ced4-4417-9ecf-3ae0e0e52cc6Post:916b1437-05f3-4045-b961-b33bf76b6fd0">Re: Andre's South - St. Louis, Missouri</a>:
    [QUOTE]You may want to post this on your local board
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

This.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't know about the smaller hall, but we attended a larger wedding here a few years ago and enjoyed ourselves - the buffet was good and the hall was well cared for.
  • Options
    I had my bridal shower in the hall at Andre's that has the side entrance with about 100 guests.  Everyone was very comfortable.  I'm not sure the exact difference on the size of the two rooms but I dont think its that off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards