Colorado-Denver

New Venue!

Hi Knoties!

I got married last year at a gorgeous ranch that a friend of my dad owns.  It was so beautiful and I was lucky to find somewhere i could really customize and make my own.  Anyway, it's in Larkspur, CO (closer to Monument though) and it's this 1400 acer ranch with gorgeous views of pikes peak and the rockies.  The whole reason I'm writing this post is that after the sucess of my wedding, the owners have decided to open the venue to other brides as well, and allowing me to run it!  If you'd like to see pictures or contact us you can visit www.lazyhranchevents.com.

Just thought I'd share with brides looking for an awesome outdoor venue!  Hope everyone's planning is going well! good luck and have fun!

Kelseyj

Re: New Venue!

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a beautiful venue!  What is the price range for use of the ranch? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kjkummerkjkummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it is so amazingly gorgeous!  It's $3,000 for the entire day.  It only has one event at a time, a site coordinator, and rehersal time.

did you get married at Arrowhead?  I was going to look there but found the ranch first.  Looks beautiful.
  • HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a deal! Wish I had heard about it while I was looking. Yep got married at Arrowhead and it was great! Wish it was 3000 for the day though! Good luck with your business. I bet it'll boom!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kjkummerkjkummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards