April 2012 Weddings

Shower tomorrow!!!

My shower is tomorrow! I can't wait! 
I'm ready to see all my family!
plus this is my first real "i'm a bride" event so I hate to say it but I feel all excited to be the center of attention and such. 
anyone else had a shower yet?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shower tomorrow!!!

• I had mine two weeks ago and it was GREAT! I was thecenter of attention and it was so bride like! Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BTW we are date twins!!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I know what you mean about the attention thing! This is the only time you get to enjoy being a bride, so you have to really embrace it! 

My shower isn't until April 1 (wedding is the 21), so we've still got a little while! I'm taking a paralegal course until the end of March, so I'm really preoccupied with that and my internship anyway. All of this wedding stuff is going to hit so fast! My MOH is trying to organize the bachelorette party for the Saturday before the shower (March 31) since everyone would be coming in town. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • My second one is today. Its so much fun.Have a blast.
    December Siggy Challenge. Yep he's a sports fan. Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had my family one, my coworker/friend one is next weekend

Photobucket

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• YEY! I just had mine & it was so fun! I guess I'm more of a ham than some others & I don't mind being the center of attention either. It's not like it happens often anyway! Everything was beautiful and people are just so generous!
  • Just had our engagement party/1st wedding shower last night. This was the one with our friends/coworkers. Also the one that boys were invited to ;) It was so great! We had a lot of fun.

I have a bridal shower next weekend. It was going to be a wedding shower, but I got FI off the hook. He has to travel this week for work and he'll be back Friday afternoon (plenty of time to go to the shower on Saturday afternoon) but I told hosts that he wouldn't be able to make it. 

Plus, I want to also have a girls-only bridal shower anyway. This one will be with family in my hometown. 
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope your shower was awesom!  As far as I know my first shower (from my friends) is on the 11th, but details are few and far between.  All I know is the date.  I don't know time, place, nothing.  My second shower (family shower) is on the 1st.  :)  I'm getting excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Sooooo how'd it go?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hope you had a great time! I think mine's 3/25, but I don't know any details except that.
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • it went great! though I really got overwhelmed with the attention being on me (not a good sign) but my MOH had xanax just in case I got really freaked.
    But there was so many people and my future in-laws (aunts and step-grandmother) made it, and I had no clue they would be. 
    Though my sister and MOH kept making jokes because there was strawberry punch and pineapple all over everything, and I'm allergic so they kept saying "omg are they trying to kill emily at her shower?" it was funny, and I was still gracious and had a sip and said nothing of allergies (i just get itchy so nbd)
    heres some pics!!

My cousin and bridesmaid, me, my baby cousin, and future SIL
    I'm also wearing 4.5 inch heels so if thats any indication of how short I am 

BBQ stuff!!!
    Me and one of my friends who came...the light makes my nose look funny in this pic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards