Favors
Options

How many favors is too many?

Have I gone overboard with the favors bags? 

Candle, water bottle, fortune cookie, monogramed sucker, lip balm, & flip flop key chain.  And I'm thinking it needs something else.  lol!

Re: How many favors is too many?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not only does that seem like too much already, it seems like some of it doesn't belong together. I'm not saying you need to change it, but I really don't think you need to add anything else. I'm only basing this opinion off of the information you gave me, so it's a little vague. Take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure it all goes together in your head, but I really think you have plenty of favors.
  • Options
    gupsmomgupsmom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

it's a beach theme - so I'm taking out the fortune cookie.  The more I look at what I have in print - they don't fit. LOL!

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's too much.  it seems more like a "goodie bag" for a little kid's birthday party than a wedding.

Good luck.,
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of all of those, I would want the fortune cookie or lollipop.  The rest I would leave behind.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    peanutty2peanutty2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i don't really like fortune cookies but i'd probably take everything lol that said, i don't think it all "goes" and you definately have way more than enough.
  • Options
    KarenLMKarenLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are these favors to be placed at each table setting?  Or are they gift bags to be given to people at a destination wedding?  They appear to be more fitting for gift bags.  Usually the favor is for each guest at the reception, a small token to say "thanks" for sharing your special day.  I would limit this to one item.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards