Students

NWR: For All the Other Nursing Students

I have a 35 page care plan due on Thursday and it is going to be the death of me!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: NWR: For All the Other Nursing Students

• Im a brand new nursing student...only one quarter down out of 9! And oh boy care plans are something else already! I'm loving it! I see you are getting married after you graduate..I'm newly engaged and have over 2 and a half years of nursing school left. My fiance and I have decided that a year and a half engagement would be fine leaving me with only one year of school left.  Any advice as to your opinion on this? Thanks :)
  • Good luck =) I just finished my last med/surg II clinical and am so excited to be done with careplans and patient research!
  • I still have nightmares about my big careplan, and I finished that mother in February 2010. Oh, and spoiler warning: we never use careplans.

• You can do it!! I just finished my huge care plan paper. It was a beast!!! I thought I did horribly (I procrastinated on it, not gonna lie). I actually managed to do well on it, even tho our clinical instructor was grading us really tough. It will be over soon and you will never have to do it again!! Good luck : )
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_nwr-other-nursing-students?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:1f9e2b1f-d640-4874-af45-201232a9d5c9Post:4fb7bb75-8956-4e60-96d7-fcc226406e9e">Re: NWR: For All the Other Nursing Students</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im a brand new nursing student...only one quarter down out of 9! And oh boy care plans are something else already! I'm loving it! I see you are getting married after you graduate..I'm newly engaged and have over 2 and a half years of nursing school left. My fiance and I have decided that a year and a half engagement would be fine leaving me with only one year of school left.  Any advice as to your opinion on this? Thanks :)
    Posted by xoxotay[/QUOTE]

Congrats on getting into the nursing program! I got engaged May 2011 and will be graduating May 2013 and getting married June 2013. As far as wedding planning goes I am going to try to plan as much as I can during summer break (April '12-Sept '12) and hopefully just have the last minute stuff to do at the end. I will be completely done with the program April '13 and our graduation is the first week of May ... so I will have a little under 2 months between graduation and wedding. My advice is to try to focus on school as much as you can, the program is tough so don't make wedding planning a huge priority yet until you get closer to your date. Try to plan as much as you can during any breaks you get and you should be fine! Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_nwr-other-nursing-students?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:1f9e2b1f-d640-4874-af45-201232a9d5c9Post:24cd2902-332e-43ab-a47f-eb78b50f8cad">Re: NWR: For All the Other Nursing Students</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck =) I just finished my last med/surg II clinical and am so excited to be done with careplans and patient research!
    Posted by gallag38[/QUOTE]

I just finished med surg II as well... now on to peds and OB next semester =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Peds and OB are so much fun, OB was my favorite, Im on to community and our leadership class (no more hospital clinical!) and then done in May! AHH!
  • Peds and OB are so much fun, OB was my favorite, Im on to community and our leadership class (no more hospital clinical!) and then done in May! AHH!
  • I loved Peds and OB. They were a nice break from med surg. :)
    5/27/12
  • I still have nightmares about peds and OB. I'm so happy in my little adult oncology outpatient clinic :X.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards