March 2012 Weddings
Options

Show me your...

Ceremony decor! I'm having an outdoor wedidng and am want to hang something from the chairs to decorate a little. What are you girls doing? (It doesn't have to translate to outdoors.)
March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Show me your...

• Options
    I don't have any pics yet (its not made). We are keeping ceremony decor pretty simple. My mom is going to make bows for the pews that will go to the floor. These will be on every other pew. I have an aisle runner candelabras on either side of the alter and our unity candle with some flowers. That's pretty much it.
  • Options
    Since our venue is so beautiful we're just going to let is speak for itself.  So it will look just like this (hopefully!):

Except it'll be us instead of these two.  :)

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Options
    You can kinda get an idea from these pics! I will have amaryllis orbs on every other row of chairs...

And then the altar is cross bars embellished with amaryllis orbs, rose heads, and black manzita branches. I opted out of the hanging crystal beads though...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
  • Options
    We will have paper cones filled with flowers hanging on the end of each pew.
  • Options
    Im lazy and dont feel like looking for pics. sorry.  hahha

We are doing shephard hooks with poms and lanterns for every other hook.

On the stairs where we will be married are going to be mason jars wraps in burlap and ribbon with flowers in them...just like on our tables.

There are rocking chairs on the wrap around porch that will have yellow and white and gray and white pillows on them.

We are use grape vine wreaths that are just plan to hang on the doors of the house.

We also have lighted vine balls hanging from all the trees in the yard which will be married in.

yep lots of crap. see why I was lazy? lol
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • Options
    These will be going down the aisle:

This will be the altar with those chairs

The palms on these chairs will be going across the backs of the last row of chairs:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I don't have pictures here with me since I am at work. Our venue is an old factory converted into an art center. My room has 4 black pole in it so we are wrapping them with clear lights. From the ceiling we will be hanging paper lanterns in blues and white. And where the ceremony is taking place we are hanging blue toule around the window. We aren't doing too much since the room its self is really kind of unique.

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Thanks, girls! You all have such cute ideas, this is a huge help. 

P.S. Allison, I totally don't blame you for not looking for photos of all that stuff. Your ceremony space is going to be amazing, though!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our ceremony chairs will be white, with cornflower ribbon and navy paper lanterns. There will also be navy and white paper lanterns hanging from our arch.

We'll have white table linens with a cornflower blue runner, with a narrow navy blue runner over that, and navy blue napkins at each place (with our menu tucked in).

This is a rough idea of our centerpiece, except with white carnations instead of hydrangeas:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_show-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:552e09a2-cdb3-48ff-a0a0-7dbbb118e3e3Post:e27ae922-eb21-48e3-bdf5-b71293d38bc3">Re: Show me your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our ceremony chairs will be white, <strong>with cornflower ribbon and navy paper lanterns.</strong> There will also be navy and white paper lanterns hanging from our arch. We'll have white table linens with a cornflower blue runner, with a narrow navy blue runner over that, and navy blue napkins at each place (with our menu tucked in). This is a rough idea of our centerpiece, except with white carnations instead of hydrangeas:
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I love your lanterns! I'm thinking of doing that, also. I was leaning towards stacking two small ones (maybe 6 inches) and have some ribbon hanging down. I'm still undecided, though.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards