South Carolina-Charleston

Location for Pics?

Hey ladies!

I'd love some suggestions for the Charleston/Mt. Pleasant areas for our engagement pics and for my bridal portrait. The e-pics will likely occur in March/April and the bridal portrait in Sept/Oct.

We were considering Boone Hall for the e-pics, but I also want a gorgeous locale for the bridal portrait....

Thanks!

Re: Location for Pics?

• cmgbwcmgbw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Angel Oak on Johns Island.
  • edited December 2011
    There is an endless list for picture opportunities around the area.  If you're willing to go a little out of town, Mepkin Abbey or the Old Santee Canal park are options.  Some of the plantations would be worth looking in to.  They may have a nominal fee, but provide great scenery.  Examples are Middleton Place, Cyress Gardens, Drayton Hall, Boone Hall Plantation, and others.

It's also not uncommon for women to just take their pictures in downtown Charleston.  You're time for e-pics and bridal portraits puts you in the off-peak season for tourists but with good weather.

I'm sure there are plenty of other options in the area, and even more in Mt. P (I don't know that area well, sorry!).  If you have a photographer, or even if you're still shopping around they may have some great suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards