Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Vegas!

So I am planning my bachelorette party in Vegas, my fiance is also doing his bachelor party in Vegas the same weekend. Of course we will be seperate while we are there, but for the plane ride we want everyone to fly together. We thought it would be a lot of fun to start the partying process while all together on the flight. We just aren't sure how to get everyone on the same flight, and how to make sure everyone sits together without buying all the tickets ourselves? IF we were to buy all the tickets ourselves I would be worried some people would cancel and not pay us back :(

Whats the best way to do this?

Re: Vegas!

• Options
    Have you considered driving to Vegas? It is not a very long drive from Phoenix to Vegas. You could rent a van or two to get everyone there together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can fly Southwest- they do not assign seats. Everyone just needs to check in online as soon as it is available to get boarding passes together.
  • Options
    It's a nice idea, but pretty unlikely that it will turn out the way you want it to.  Depending on how many people you have attending, it might be difficult to get everyone on the same plane, and next to impossible to all be seated together.  Not to mention that not everyone's schedules will line up and be available for the same plane.  Also, with Vegas being such an easy drive from Phoenix, it's very likely that some people would prefer to drive and save the money on flights.

Basically, I think it's an awful lot to try to plan when you really don't need to.  Pick your flight, let everyone know the number, and let people make their own arrangements.  If some end up on your flight, great, if not, you'll see them in Vegas, NBD.  Have fun!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yes
    jemmini6  you were 100% right. It is way to difficult so my fiance and I did what you said and gave people the flight information. Some have already booked and some will be driving, we decided we don't need to worry about the details it will fall into place and I know the people that I want there the most will be there for me one way or another! We didn't want to drive because we have driven to Vegas and back many times and it is a MISERABLE drive home after a hang over...

Thanks everyone for your comments/ideas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards