Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Majestic Elegance Punta Cana - Just Booked!

I am so excited - just booked our honeymoon to Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana for this December.  Has any one else been?? What advice do you have?

Re: Majestic Elegance Punta Cana - Just Booked!

• Options
    Be careful of what you eat, like fruits and veggies...  They are washed in local water and a lot of people get sick from the water there. 
  • Options
    We were there for a destination wedding last year and loved it! The food was delicious as were the drinks. Each room as a jacuzzi tub which is nice. The late night snack bar is a nice touch as well. Enjoy!
  • Options
    We went then in July for our honeymoon and had a fabulous time!  Bring you own insulated cups because they'll fill them for you at the bars and they're so much better than the small plastic cups they give you.  I brought my own but my H didn't want to and he regreted it.  Make sure your H brings long pants and shoes for some of the restaurants.  H forgot long pants so there were a few places we couldn't eat.  I found the buffet much better and larger than other all inclusive places I've gone to.  Are you in the Elgance Club?  I found it to be worth the money.  PM me if you want more info because I feel like I could go on an on forever.  We had an awesome week there and would love to go back!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    We were there for a DW also and had a great time, we were in the elegance club and enjoyed all the amenities, if you can still upgrade, do it before the trip.  we did it there and it was over 4x more what we would have paid here.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just got back yesterday. Request Darrio as your concierge/butler. He was amazing. The French restaurant is hands down the best on the resort. You need reservations, but can only book it the day of. I would skip the Japanese restaurant. Bring bug spray. The mosquitoes are not bad, but around dusk they come out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards