California-Northern

Bridal Shower Location Ideas for 10 people.

Does anyone have any fun or creative ideas of where to host a bridal shower for a very small group?

Somewhere you can eat, and play games.

Or, maybe where you could have a private scrapbooking party?

Or a spa day?

- Same goes for Bachlorette party....group of 5 - 8 girls?  Rent a limo and go where? Do what?

I'm from out of town...

Re: Bridal Shower Location Ideas for 10 people.

• edited December 2011
    Does anyone have any fun or creative ideas of where to host a bridal shower for a very small group?

Somewhere you can eat, and play games.

Or, maybe where you could have a private scrapbooking party?

Or a spa day?

- Same goes for Bachlorette party....group of 5 - 8 girls?  Rent a limo and go where? Do what?

I'm from out of town...
  • edited December 2011
    Dave and Buster's maybe (but I think you mean different kinds of games). How about a pottery-making store.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In our area, there are opportunities to select and paint pottery, attend a high tea service, enroll in one time cooking and/or baking and/or candy making classes, or have in-home massages.  Spa days can be wonderful.  Some craft stores offer private scrapbooking classes.  I have seen jewelry making classes as well. 

Bachelorette parties can go to comedy clubs, drag shows, theater, or even dance clubs.  The size of the group shouldn't matter as long as everyone agrees on a budget for the evening.
  • edited December 2011
    I also thought Dave and Buster's...but if your not thinking those kind of games...I know that in Old Sac they have a pottery painting place. Not sure what part of Nortern Cali you are in though.
  • edited December 2011
    ·          I'm Passion Party Consultant & if u would like to book a "Girls Night In" and have a lot of Fun inbox me. I would love to help u plan a party. Also you can check out my web page at www.dpassiondesire.yourpassionconsultant.com/" target="_blank">www.dpassiondesire.yourpassionconsultant.com
  • edited December 2011
    D & J you've already been told you can't post that stuff on the boards. Stop advertising.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know where in N CA you will be, it is a rather large area, but... there is an AWESOME scrapbook store in Antioch called It's Scrapbook Time. They would do something like this I think. The owner's names are Kyle and Michelle. It is a small family run business and I have spent plenty of money there!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards